Our Civil & Insurance Fraud team have published their 7th newsletter, featuring articles on:
- Contempt of Court: Long Overdue Change
- Backwards Through the Looking-Glass: Similar Fact Evidence in Civil Proceedings
- Wasted Costs: A last chance saloon?
- Costs of Setting in a QOCS Case: How To Make Sure Your Clawback Does Not End Up a Draw Back
- Statements of Truth & its Application to CPR35 Experts
- Case Report: Pascale Hicks persuades Court to engage Section 57 of CJCA 2015 and dismiss Claimant passenger’s claim following a finding of fundamental dishonesty at 3 day trial
See below link. Please feel free to circulate it to colleagues and clients.
DCC CIVIL FRAUD AUTUMN NEWSLETTER 2020
We welcome your feedback and any suggestions that you have for future editions. Please feel free to send your comments to either Zoe Earnshaw (email@example.com) or Andy Flannigan, Senior Civil & Family Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org)