- Business and Property Law
- Common Law
- Community Care Law, Mental Health Law and Court of Protection
- Employment Law
- Inquests and Inquiries
- Personal Injuries and Clinical Negligence
- Professional Discipline and Regulation
- International and Overseas Territories Law
- Civil and Insurance Fraud
- Data Protection and Information Law
- Contempt & Private Prosecutions
- Regional Set of the Year 2020 - Chambers Bar Awards
- Barristers’ Chambers of the Year - Manchester Legal Awards 2018, 2017, 2014 & 2013
- "An excellent Chambers which always goes the extra mile. The client service is always first class” – Chambers & Partners
- "Go to set in Manchester” – Legal 500
Nicholas Fewtrell acted for the successful Appellant in Blackpool Football Club Ltd v DSN  EWCA Civ 1352
Rosalind Scott Bell delivers talks at ARDL Webinar: Unrepresented Registrants – pitfalls, initiatives and an advocate’s approach when acting against
Paul Ozin QC Shortlisted for “Professional Discipline Silk of the Year" at the 2021 Chambers UK Bar Awards.
David Boyle obtains Order striking out claim and engaging CPR44.15 after trial. The Claimant’s late change of case was not only fundamentally dishonest, but an abuse of process and conduct likely to interfere with the just disposal of the proceedings
Simon McCann secures a discontinuance and an admission of “FD" in a £1M fraud case
Fiona Horlick QC and Fraser Livesey conclude eight week murder trial in Carlisle
We offer bespoke seminars to existing clients and are happy to discuss training with those interested in our services.
Our Manchester and
Preston Chambers are now open in accordance with Government guidelines. All the
clerks are working in the office and some of the staff are still working from
home on a rota basis. We are following all guidelines re hygiene and social
We are offering a full service so if you would like to organise any conferences/instructions to Counsel then please do not hesitate to contact the clerks in the first instance. Please refer to the Clerks and Staff page here for their direct numbers.
If you have any other queries then please don’t hesitate to contact us here.