- Business and Property Law
- Common Law
- Community Care Law, Mental Health Law and Court of Protection
- Employment Law
- Inquests and Inquiries
- Personal Injuries and Clinical Negligence
- Professional Discipline and Regulation
- International and Overseas Territories Law
- Civil and Insurance Fraud
- Data Protection and Information Law
- Regional Set of the Year 2020 - Chambers Bar Awards
- Barristers’ Chambers of the Year - Manchester Legal Awards 2018, 2017, 2014 & 2013
- "An excellent Chambers which always goes the extra mile. The client service is always first class” – Chambers & Partners
- "Go to set in Manchester” – Legal 500
James Paterson secures a finding of fundamental dishonesty for the Defendants in a trial involving allegations of 2 ghost passengers and LVI
David Boyle successfully defends holiday sickness group action after viral outbreak in Rhodes
Simon McCann’s strike-out of FD case in the national news
Mary O’Rourke QC and Ros Scott Bell secured a successful appeal for a Junior Solicitor struck off after leaving suitcase of papers on a train
The legal team all acted pro bono, upon hearing that Claire Matthews had represented herself at her original hearing before the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
We offer bespoke seminars to existing clients and are happy to discuss training with those interested in our services.
Our Manchester and
Preston Chambers are now open in accordance with Government guidelines. All the
clerks are working in the office and some of the staff are still working from
home on a rota basis. We are following all guidelines re hygiene and social
We are offering a full service so if you would like to organise any conferences/instructions to Counsel then please do not hesitate to contact the clerks in the first instance. Please refer to the Clerks and Staff page here for their direct numbers.
If you have any other queries then please don’t hesitate to contact us here.