- Kings College London- BA (Hons)
- Manchester High School for Girls
- Northern Circuit
- Personal Injuries Bar Association
- Richard Isaacson Memorial Scholarship (Northern Circuit)
- Hardwicke Scholarship (Lincoln’s Inn)
- Thomas Moore Bursary (Lincoln’s Inn)
Zoe is a specialist in the field of personal injury. Her work is predominantly on the multi-track, with a growing catastrophic injury practice. She is able to combine a robust approach in Court and in negotiations with a sensitive manner towards her own clients.
Known for her meticulous preparation and detailed analysis of cases, Zoe is tactically astute and well-suited to complex cases, particularly those where confident handling of experts is required. She also has significant expertise in defending fraudulent and exaggerated claims across the spectrum of personal injury work.