- Business Crime & Regulatory
- Chancery and Commercial Law
- Common Law
- Court of Protection, Mental Health and Community Care Law
- Employment Law
- Personal Injuries and Clinical Negligence
- Professional Healthcare and Regulation
- International and Overseas Territories Law
- Civil and Insurance Fraud
- Barristers’ Chambers of the Year - Manchester Legal Awards 2017, 2014 & 2013
- "The most capable set of clerks in the North” – Legal 500 2017
- "A wealth of experience of acting in some of the most high profile cases of the last year” – Chambers & Partners 2016
- Regional Set of the Year - Chambers Bar Awards 2013
Virginia Hayton is representing an interested party in the Inquest into the death of Shahida Shahid deceased
Judge finds GP’s evidence “appallingly inadequate” after cross-examination by David Boyle in Holiday Sickness claim.
R (HSE) v. Northumbria University at Newcastle (2017) Newcastle Crown Court : HHJ Bindloss
Peter Smith defends Northumbria University in Health & Safety case after 2 students overdosed on caffeine during sports science study.
R (Leeds City Council) -v- TNC
Peter Smith represents cafe bar in H&S case after they served caustic soda to customer
Re X and Re Y
Members of the DC Family Team represent all parties in case before the President of the Family Division
We offer bespoke seminars to existing clients and are happy to discuss training with those interested in our services.