- Ormskirk Grammar School
- King George V College
- University of Liverpool - LLB in English and French Lawsand French
- Universite de Bordeaux Montesquieu -Licence en Droit
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Member of the Northern Circuit
- Hardwicke Scholarship
- Sir Thomas More Scholarship
- Bar Council Scholarship at Legal Service of the European Commission
Pascale has a high level of expertise in dealing with a broad spectrum of personal injury litigation, ranging from, occupiers’, employer’s and public liability to industrial disease and clinical negligence cases.
Pascale’s robust but fair approach in court has won her many loyal clients, including national insurers and local authorities.
She has considerable experience in all types of fraud work. This ranges from advising and conducting trials involving fraud ring cases, staged and induced accidents, phantom passenger claims and low velocity impacts.